Laser Hair Removal
What Is It? How Does It Work?
Laser hair removal uses intense light to destroy the growth cells and damaging the root of the hair. It will reduce the number of body hairs. It cannot be guaranteed that permanent hair removal will happen. However, most of the cases the hair does not grow back and in other clients lasers slow hair regrowth.
Laser hair treatments should be scheduled every 4-6 weeks. Normally 8-12 treatments are required for best results.
Pre Laser Procedure:
- Shave (if any surface hair is present)
- Protect tattoos
- No tanned for a month (artificial sun beds, self tanners, spray tans)
- No taking Accutane.
After Laser Procedure:
- No sun exposure.
- No sauna, hot baths for 72 hours.
- Can use cold packs, soothing gel, aloe vera
- No waxing, threading, sugaring between treatment.
- Do not pick or squeeze coarser hair.
- Axilla: No deodorant immediately following treatment.
- Individuals with a lack of contrast between hair and skin color are not good candidates for laser hair removal.
- Laser can't go closer to tattoos.
> Eyebrow - $20
> Upper Lip or Chin or Cheeks - $35
> Underarm or Bikini - $60
> Brazilian Bikini - $100
> Half Arm - $60
> Half Leg - $125
> Full leg - $175
> Back or Chest - $175