Spot Removal - $75+
IPL Photofacial - $175
What is IPL Photofacial?
It is a non-invasive treatment of photo damaged skin, which stands for intense pulsed light. This intense light has ability to penetrate the skin with minimal skin damage. Treatment are typically administered in a series of five/ six treatments with intervals of three weeks.
- tighten pores and skin
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reduce the appearance of or eliminate sun spots and freckles
- treat skin flushing and skin redness
- reduce the appearance of scars (acne, chickenpox, etc.)
- treat vascular lesions (broken capillaries, blood vessels, telangiectasia, rosacea)
- There is no downtime, client can resume all activities, except sun exposure
- improve facial contour
- boost collagen and elastin production
- Current or history of cancer
- Any active infection
- History of herpes simplex
- Use of photosensitive medication
- Immunosuppresive diseases
- History of keloid scarring
- Exposure to sun or artificial tanning 4 weeks prior
Milia/Skin Tag Removal - $30+
The tags cause no medical complications, but they may be bothersome. Removed by cauterization, which uses heat to close a wound or remove a growth from the body.
Facial Spider Veins - $130
Minimise vascular skin concerns thread veins, spider veins, broken capillaries. Laser targets facial veins with energy pulses leaving the surrounding area untouched. The blood vaporise and the vein simply collapses. The treated blood vessels will in time disappear naturally.
Leg Spider Veins - $150
Laser light destroy the vein without damaging your skin. It heats up the vein, causing it to collapse and seal shut. You can return to work and most activities the next day.
Tattoo Removal - $80+
The most effective method to eliminate your tattoo ink without scarring. It is safe for all skin tones and works on virtually all inks.